The E-commerce industry has grown exponentially over the last few years and things are looking quite good for them. However, running an E-commerce site takes a lot of effort and it all starts with the E-commerce website development
. There are many digital marketing company in Singapore
engaged in the making of good and successful designs for using as templates for the final website. E-commerce web development needs a different approach as compared to designing a regular website.
Let us take a look at what steps are needed to be followed in order to implement a successful E-commerce website design.
- Identifying the Product and the Customer We have to remember that we are working in a crowded market and it helps if the product is a niche product. But again, the product should not be so niche that there is not sufficient demand. The price and availability of the product also play a major role in the design of the website. Incidental costs like fragile goods and perishables need to be considered too. Any web designing company in Singapore will also evaluate the customer by holding a few discussions as well. Some of the things that you have to ask and know are establishing the demographic profile, tapping into the social media to seek out the people interested in the product, and also customer interactions to see if they are happy.
- E-commerce Website Development Platforms As the owner of the business, you need to consider if you want a self-hosted platform or one that is hosted for you. You will find hosted platforms to be a better option because they have fully featured websites as well as maintenance plans. You will find platforms like Magento, Woo-Commerce, Hybris or Shopify which happen to be the most popular ones.
- Payment-Gateway It is a good idea to include all modes of payment like cash on delivery, and also regular options for payment like net banking, debit or credit card payments. It is also needed to link to payment wallets. If you’re planning to go international, it’s mandatory to include multiple currency payment options as well.
- The Back-end If you have a high quality platform, you will be provided with a number of features that are integral to operations like multiple administrator logins, changes in the inventory, and also taking a stock of the orders.
- Mobile-Friendly In this day and age, almost everyone has a smartphone and they use them to shop for goods as well. It is imperative that the e-commerce web development in Singapore keeps this in mind and designs the interface in a suitable manner.
- Hosting You should never compromise on speed, up-time, support, scalability, or security as all these parameters make the e-commerce website what it is. Because you are accepting online payments, the servers have to be PCI-DSS compliant. Data security also comes to mind.
If you want to get your e-commerce website developed by experienced and creative professionals you need to visit www.ibrandox.sg
and get in touch with them to fulfill your requirements, one and all.